The human digestive system is really very simple, despite its seemingly complex function. Proteins, starches, vegetables, fruits and fats are the primary foods that we eat. All of these foods require different enzymes for proper digestion to occur and the stomach cannot digest one food at a time. So, we get stomach aches, gas, hiatal hernias, reflux, acid conditions, constipation, diarrhea and so many uncomfortable symptoms and illnesses, all from improper food combinations
Have some fun and answer the questions in our Wellness Questionnaire below.
Find out how you will benefit from doing a cleanse and changing your lifestyle, even just a bit.
- Do you wake up feeling refreshed?
- Is your stomach and digestive system feeling well?
- Do you experience relaxation during your day?
- Do you feel emotionally and mentally poised?
- Do you have at least two bowel movements every day that are loose and easily evacuated?
- Were you raised eating more fresh fruits and vegetables than foods from the animal kingdom and processed foods?
- After eating, do you feel light and well inside?
- Is your breath always fresh and non-offensive smelling?
- Are you free from headaches, backaches, muscle tension and any other physical pain?
- Are you balanced in your reactions to life’s experience?
If your answer to any of the questions above is NO,
you will benefit from the information on this website
and all services we offer…